Mental Slot

Игровой автомат Mental


The slot machine Mental from the provider Nolimit City is a unique development released on August 31, 2021. This slot combines a horror theme with very unconventional gameplay, which at first glance, seems quite complex. However, by reading our detailed review, you will receive a thorough explanation of everything happening on the screen. Additionally, the potential for a colossal win up to 66,666 times the bet makes this slot extremely appealing to all types of players.

Provider:Nolimit City
Release Date:31.08.2021
Game Field Configuration:3-2-3-2-3
Number of Lines:108+
RTP:90.05% – 96.06%
Volatility:Very High
Betting Range:$0.20 – $40
Maximum Win:66666X

Mental Slot Machine Review

Mental Slot Machine Review

The Mental slot machine by Nolimit City features an unconventional playfield. It consists of 5 reels, alternating between 3 and 2 symbols each, in a 3-2-3-2-3 layout. Payouts are made through non-fixed lines, meaning for combinations of 3 or more identical symbols, forming a continuous chain from left to right. The range of bets is quite broad: from $0,20 to $40 per spin. Remember that depending on the casino you choose, available stakes may vary.

The game’s interface is the same as other games from Nolimit City. On the right side of the screen are the control buttons and bet selection. To the left of the play area, you will find buttons for accessing the main menu with the payout table, as well as the bonus purchase menu.

To win a prize, you need to form a combination of 3 or more symbols, arranged consecutively. Only those lines that start from the first reel on the left are considered. The slot machine is abundant with special mechanics that make the gameplay quite complex to understand. We will explain these in detail in the review below.

Mental RTP, Volatility, and Payouts

This slot uses a wide range of RTP values. It varies between 90.05% and 96.06%. Before starting to play, it is strongly recommended to check the return value in the specific casino. The higher the RTP, the more profitable the game will be in the long term.

The slot machine has a very high level of volatility. This means that wins are infrequent, but when you do win, you could secure huge prizes. The maximum payout is limited to 66,666 times the current stake!

Casinos Featuring Mental

Казино Вавада
BonusUp to $600
Payments0-24 hours
BonusUp to $2000
Payments0-24 hours
1xSlots Casino
BonusUp to $300
Payments0-1 hour

As Nolimit City’s products are popular among both regular players and high rollers, you can enjoy the Mental slot in the vast majority of reliable casinos. Some of these are listed above, and you can familiarize yourself with the rest on this page.

Bonus Features and Highlights

As previously mentioned, this slot contains a multitude of unusual mechanics and features. Let’s examine each of them in more detail.

Fire Frames

Fire Frames

Random cells on the field can turn into fire frames with each spin. Every symbol that lands in this sector of the field will be duplicated.

Dead Patient

Dead Patient

When 2 or more such symbols appear, older symbols with patients appear on that cell, carrying additional multipliers from x5 to x9999.

Enhancer Cells

Enhancer Cells

These are additional field cells that are activated when 4 or 6 Fire Frame sectors appear. They can display all existing symbols, except for Scatter.



When triggered, it increases the reel to include 3 identical symbols.


When triggered, “splits” all symbols on the field at the same height, dividing them into two identical ones.

xNudge Wild

Depending on the level of appearance, this substitute symbol expands to cover the entire reel, increasing the payout multiplier obtained with this replacement.

Bonus Buy

Bonus Buy

You can activate one of 3 types of free spins for a separate fee. The costs for Autopsy, Lobotomy, and Mental spins are 80, 130, and 1000 bets, respectively. You can also purchase random spins for 132 bets, which allows activating Autopsy Free Spins with a 50% chance, Lobotomy Free Spins with a 40% chance, and Mental Free Spins with a 10% chance.

Autopsy Free Spins

Autopsy Free Spins

Activated by the appearance of 3 Scatter symbols. The player receives 8 spins, plus 1 additional spin for each Scatter in a Fire Frame sector. During each spin, up to 5 Fire Frame cells appear on the field. Bonus spins can be upgraded to the next level upon the appearance of a Spider symbol.

Lobotomy Free Spins

Lobotomy Free Spins

Activated by the appearance of 3 Scatter symbols and one Spider. The player receives from 9 spins, during which Dead Patient symbols appear. They have a counter, after which the collected symbols are reset. If an additional Spider symbol appears, the free spins upgrade to the Mental version.

Mental Free Spins

Mental Free Spins

Activated by the appearance of 3 Scatters and 2 Spiders. The player is awarded from 10 spins, plus one additional for each split activation symbol. During the bonus round, all collected Dead Patient symbols are retained and accumulate, applying with each spin.

Mental Demo Mode

As the game rules may seem unclear to a new player, we offer the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the slot in a free demo mode. It fully replicates all the mechanics of the original game, allowing you to study them without any risk. To launch the demo, press the corresponding button below.

In Conclusion About the Mental Slot

The Mental slot machine from Nolimit City is one of the company’s most popular slots. It significantly differs from other slot machines as it contains a plethora of unique mechanics and features. If you have not encountered this game before, we strongly recommend starting with the demo mode. This allows you to freely and safely learn all the nuances of the gameplay.

Stunning graphics and soundVery high volatility
Wide range of betsWide range of RTP
Abundance of mechanics and featuresComplex rules
Option to purchase a bonusHorrifying game theme
Three types of free spins
Convenient mobile version
Maximum win of 66,666 bets

Frequently Asked Questions

Who developed the Mental slot?

The slot machine was released by Nolimit City on August 31, 2021.

What is the maximum bet?

The maximum bet during regular spins is 40 dollars. In some casinos, this may be adjusted up or down.

How much can you win?

The maximum win in the slot is limited to 66,666 bets.

What is the RTP range?

The RTP of Mental varies from 90.05% to 96.06%. Consider this before starting the game.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.