In an online casino you will find many exciting bonus promotions, which can bring you additional capital. However, in most cases tricky bonus conditions have to be met before a possible payout. But not with a non sticky bonus in which the real money is separated from the bonus money. With this online casino bonus, you have the option to pay out your winnings directly, as you first use real money. In this article, we will explain in detail what this interesting bonus variant is all about.
In our opinion, non-sticky casino bonuses are far superior to traditional sticky casino bonuses. The only problem is that non sticky casino bonuses can be hard to find. We are pleased that we have found a very interesting selection of non-sticky bonuses for you, which you can find below.
Best Providers with Non-Sticky Casino Bonuses
The table below provides an overview of the best non-sticky casino bonuses available on the market today. You can now enjoy various generous non-sticky bonuses at reliable online casinos. Register your free account now to start using your bonus.
What is better? Sticky Bonus or Non-Sticky Bonus?
In fact, there is no general answer to this question, because the answer depends too much on the preferences of the player. Some players decline all types of bonuses and only play with their own deposited money. Other players, however, like to use classic sticky bonuses and still others only play with non-sticky bonuses.
If you are unsure whether a non-sticky bonus could be something for you, ask yourself the following question: What is more important to me? To be able to pay out any winnings directly or to be able to play longer? If option 1 is more important to you, you will definitely be better off with a non-sticky bonus.
In any case, however, the bonus conditions or terms and conditions apply and if you have any questions, please contact customer service. Since every casino can develop its own bonus, this can sometimes lead to comprehension problems.
What do I have to look out for with a non-sticky bonus?
There are a few things to keep in mind when playing with a non-sticky bonus.
Because real money and bonus money are treated separately from each other, you should pay attention to the moment at which you exceed the limit of real money to bonus money, as the wagering requirements are also activated at this moment.
If you have played significantly higher in real money, made bonus purchases or the like, you should make sure that you do not violate the bonus conditions by inattentiveness.
The problem with the sticky bonus
Unfortunately there is no really meaningful translation for it. A “sticky bonus” sounds funny and is meaningless at the same time. However, a practical example can be used to explain why the sticky bonus causes problems for so many players. We imagine the following situation:
- Our sample player pays into any online casino.
- Because he is in a hurry, he only skims the bonus conditions roughly.
- In doing so, he overlooks the fact that the paid-in money is not ready for payout for the time being.
- According to the bonus rules, the deposited capital is used first. Usually there is no visual separation of the credit balance, so that credit and bonus merge.
- If the player wants to withdraw his money in the middle, his application will be canceled by customer service. With reference to the accepted bonus conditions. Accordingly, his equity is temporarily “frozen” until he has met the sales conditions.
- So he has no choice but to continue playing.
The difference with the No Sticky Bonus
This restriction in freedom can be accepted, but does not have to be. If you are specifically looking for the No Sticky Bonus, you can avoid this restriction.
Ideally, the player wins and has this amount paid out, including credit. Then only the granted bonus is deducted. Sometimes the providers optically solve this in such a way that the actual bonus is only transferred after the credit has been completely gambled away.
This gives the casino customer a second chance. The bonus money is then also subject to the aforementioned conditions.
Implement the parachute bonus
In order for this free money to be paid out by, certain conditions must be met. At its core, the Non Sticky Bonus requires that …
- a certain minimum turnover was generated.
- the customer has used the games intended for this.
- a maximum stake may have been taken into account.
- compliance with the terms and conditions took place.
We want to explain this with a practical example:
- Our model player previously deposited € 100 and gambled away.
- The No Sticky Bonus grants him 100%.
- This means that an additional € 100 is now available.
- The bonus money requires 25 times the minimum turnover = € 2,500 in bets placed.
- When the user has reached this amount, he can withdraw the remaining bonus balance. It has now been converted into real money by the system.
Conclusion: A Non-Sticky Casino Bonuses is mandatory!
Let us draw a brief conclusion. Who is a Non Sticky Casino Bonus for? We are of the opinion: For everyone! Because with a Non Sticky Bonus you have no risk!
You always play with real money first and you can have a good profit paid out directly. No implementation, no further risk. If you have won, then collect your winnings too!
If you were not lucky and lose all of your money, then the Joker is still waiting for you – the Non Sticky Casino Bonus, which is available now! As soon as this is activated, the bonus turnover begins.
We at Gambletroll hope that new online casinos will follow this player-friendly trend and that we will always discover a new non-sticky casino bonus for you. Stay up to date!