Looking the best Argentinian online casinos? Then you will know just how many options you have. With many forms of gambling legal in the country, including poker, casino gaming, online casinos Argentina, bingo, and lottery gaming, there are many ways for you to enjoy playing Argentina online casinos. Unlike other South American nations, this is entirely legal and despite federal attempts to ban certain forms of gambling, it is yet to happen.
Practically all forms of gambling are legal in Argentina. There are, however, strict laws regulating the actions of gambling operators and players alike.
Best Online Casinos in Argentina
Below you’ll find world-class online casinos that are suitable for players from Argentina. Many of the featured casinos accept payment via payment methods popular in Argentina. Others will allow you to use various cryptocurrencies.
Displaying online gambling sites that accept players from Argentina. To change country go to Casinos by Coutry and Region Page.
When we look at the top online casinos Argentina, we realise just how many options there are for you to pick from. We know that this can seem confusing and even frustrating, but it does not have to be. We recommend that you take a look at the above casinos, knowing that we have chosen them based on the some criteria.
Criteria for choosing a casino for Argentines
- We look at how well it runs on a mobile and/or desktop platform; the best casinos are always suitable to both platforms.
- Security is a big factor for us, too; we spend a lot of time evaluating and looking into the quality of the security options that are provided, and how safe it is to be used.
- Customer service, too, is a big factor that comes into our decision making. We look to only recommend companies that seem to have a good and solid customer support system.
- On top of that, we’ll evaluate the payout rates and times that are provided – how are you likely to get your money? Do they tend to have some kind of delay in place?
- Licensing is a bit factor for us, too; we look to make sure that the chosen platform is licensed in a safe and sound location.
Highlights in Online Casinos Argentina
- Top-rated online casinos that are powered by some of the world’s best online casino software providers
- Hundreds of games to choose from and many of the casinos also now offer live dealer games
- Plenty of life-changing jackpots up for grabs daily
- You have the option to play on desktop or mobile and either instantly in your web browser or from within a download client
- Attractive online casino bonuses for both new and existing members
- Argentine Pesos are accepted at most online casinos, and there are plenty of deposit & withdrawal methods to choose from
- Access to professionally trained player support which is usually available 24/7 and often toll-free (live chat, email and telephone)
- Protected by 256-bit SSL encryption technology and monitored/regulated by trusted licensing authorities and online casino testing agencies
- Instant deposits and super-fast withdrawal times (usually up to no longer than 48 hours)
Gambling Regulators in Argentina
State Law 25246 authorised setting up of the financial service (Unidad de Información Financiera, UIF), which is responsible for prevention of fraudulent money laundering in gambling business. If the amount of winning exceeds 10,000 pesos, the winner must report to this service. These are the regulating authorities that deal with gambling issues in Argentina:
- Provincial governments of Argentina
- Association of Lotteries, Pools and Casinos of Argentina (ALEA) (Asociación de Loterías, Quinielas y Casinos Estatales de Argentina, ALEA) is a state-run organisation that regulates many issues of the gambling industry and sports
- Directorate General of Casino Games and Slot Machines (Dirección General de Juegos de Casino y Máquinas Tragamonedas) of the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism (MINCETUR)
Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
Argentina is also a member of Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering in South America (GAFISUD). National lottery is run by Ministry of Social Development (Ministerio de Desarrollo Social). This state government body receives and distributes the proceeds from the lottery. The company that runs National Lottery is called Lottery Nacional S.E. This company provides more than lotteries, they also cover sports betting, casino games and horse racing among other gambling entertainment.
Development of the Online Casinos Argentina
Argentina is one of the largest gambling markets in the entire Latin America. This is the reason why leading developers of casino games and slots choose Argentina as their homebase for operations in this region. These are the companies that can be listed among the major developers: Playtika, WMS Gaming, Konami and IGT. Leander Games is an Argentinian-based company that develops slot machines. This studio develops video slots of pretty high quality and specialises in the online market. Today Argentina is showing an amazingly high rate of growth of its gambling industry. Yet this growth is almost not monitored due to the fact that there are no national laws that would regulate gambling. This is why there are many discrepancies arising along with loopholes that fraudsters can use.
The market does not operate transparently, and the number of gambling facilities in Argentina is not limited by anything. Such an explosive growth can result in a complete ban on gambling. As the experience of other countries shows, it may not lead to anything good. In order for the gambling industry to keep developing and bringing a decent profit to the nation, Argentina must focus on its legislation. This will be necessary in order to pass some transparent and clear-cut laws, impose reasonable taxes and restrictions and increase control over the problem with gambling addiction.
FAQ for For Online Casinos Argentina
Yes. There’s nothing stopping you (e.g. no Argentinian laws) from signing up to and playing in the real money mode at an online casino that isn’t licensed and regulated in Argentina.
Yes. They are fully licensed by trusted licensing authorities that are based in some of the world’s major jurisdictions, and they are controlled by reputable operators with proven track records.
No. When you win at an online casino (foreign controlled), you won’t have to pay any taxes to the federal government.
Yes. The vast majority of online casinos today accept Argentine Pesos (ARS), and they also welcome several popular Argentinian online payment options.
All of our featured online casinos use tried and tested online casino software that’s also frequently monitored by trusted third party online casino testing agencies.
Simply contact the professionally trained player support (usually toll-free and available 24/7) and they can generally resolve any issue that you may have in no time at all.