On this page, you’ll find the best USA Online Casinos. We also provide a quick how-to guide for choosing an online casino, signing up for an account and the various funding options provided by the best sites.
We also highlight the most popular games offered at online casinos, plus a side-by-side comparison between the experience offered at these sites and at land-based casinos. Reviewed by our team of experts, the sites featured here on our list are among the best online casinos.
Best Rated Online Casinos in Your State
If you live in the USA and don’t have time to visit Las Vegas, don’t worry. You can enjoy online gambling at the online casinos listed below. Put your business on hold and try your luck here and now!
If you are a resident of another country, you can select the appropriate region on the Casinos by Country page.
How to Choose the Best US casino for You
|1||Check The Online Casinos Reputation||Read player testimonials and online casino reviews to make sure the site has a good reputation. OUSC goes to great lengths to ensure that the gambling sites we recommend are legit and have great customer support.|
|2||Pick Games That Fit Your Online Gambling Style||A quality gambling site has all your favorite games. Look out for live dealer options for an authentic casino feel. If you prefer to play on a phone or tablet, find a site with mobile real money titles.|
|3||Access Safe Deposits and Quick Payouts||When you win, you want to make sure you get paid. Look for trusted deposit options and withdrawal methods with quick transaction times.|
|4||Find a Legit Site With Real Money Casino Games||To ensure you’ll never get bored, look for gambling sites with a wide variety of casino games. Also, if you prefer a specific game, each site may have slightly different variants.|
|5||Claim Casino Bonuses For Your Favourite Games||Real money casinos offer players bonuses and promotions in all shapes and sizes. Some offers only apply to certain games. Make sure you know the wagering and rollover requirements.|
Banking at US Online Casinos
Most USA online casinos have limited banking options. Most will allow you to use credit cards, cryptocurrencies, and money transfers to make safe and secure deposits and payments. In the past, you could use e-wallets, such as Neteller, to make deposits at US casino sites, but this is no longer an option.
Some of the most popular US online casino banking methods at our recommended sites include:
- Debit and Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express) – this is the most popular banking method at US online casinos by far because practically everybody has got a debit or credit card. Expect quick deposits, but very few casinos will allow you to withdraw using an electronic banking card.
- Bitcoin – a lot of players like using Bitcoin at USA casinos because it is one of the only banking options you can use for both deposits and withdrawals. With Bitcoin, you get to experience the convenience of fast and safe transfers while remaining anonymous.
- Western Union – most casinos allow you to make withdrawals using this online casino payment method. A couple of casinos allow you to make deposits with it too, but it isn’t as popular as credit cards and cryptocurrencies because of the speed at which transactions are processed.)
- Check – unfortunately, many casino sites only allow you to make withdrawals using checks. While checks have been a solid banking method for many years, they take a long time to get to you and maybe intercepted along the way. But a lot of players still choose to use them.
How to Make Deposits and Withdrawals in the USA Online Casinos
If you are unsure of how to deposit money into your online casino account, here are steps on how to do so:
- Head to the cashier section. You should see a list of the available deposit and withdrawal options at a casino.
- Pick your banking option. Select the banking method you would like to use.
- Follow the prompts. Enter the required details.
- Confirm your transaction. If you are making a deposit, funds should appear instantly in your account. However, if you are making a withdrawal, it may take a few days to get your money.
Online Casinos USA – Our Top 5
Researching online casinos can be an exhausting task. The experts at our Online Casino Portal want to take the stress out of the experience and help you find the perfect gambling site each and every time. To help you get started, we’ve highlighted our top 5 U.S. online casinos and called out some features that many first-time online players request.
|Casino||Bonus||Min. Deposit||Start Playing|
|1. Desert Nights||$2,550||$20||Register Now|
|2. Uptown Aces||$8.888||$20||Register Now|
|3. Red Stag||$2,500||$35||Register Now|
|4. Uptown Pokies||$8,888||$20||Register Now|
|5. Slots Capital||$1,000||$20||Register Now|
When gambling at USA Online Casinos, remember always to keep your guard up. While you might end up in a trusted site at this time, things could always change.
We’ve compiled a short list below of our top tips to keep you safe while using US online casinos. Keep these in the front of your mind while you wager online.
Top Tips to Stay Safe:
- Do your homework. The more informed that you are, the more likely that you’ll have a great experience.
- Limit your deposits. Only keep the funds that you need for wagering in your US online casino account. This account should NEVER serve as a savings account.
- It’s your money. Because it’s your money, you’re the boss of safeguarding it.
- Walk away. If something ever doesn’t feel right, pack up and head on to another site.
USA Online Casino Bonus Codes
Every American online casino offers you a welcome bonus (also known as a sign-up bonus) when you join and make your first deposit. However, this is the first in a long line of promotions available at American casinos. Usually, there are loads of other promotions available to existing players that help ensure they always have funds to play with.
As mentioned above, it is important to remember that every casino bonus has terms and conditions attached to (often referred to as wagering requirements).
You will need to meet these terms before you can claim any of the winnings you make with your bonus. After all, nothing in life is truly free.
Wagering requirements is how you tell whether a bonus is worthwhile. If you have to wager thousands of dollars in a few hours, the offer isn’t worth taking because you probably won’t meet the requirement before you can cash out.
Bonuses for US Gamblers
While some casino guides focus on finding the best no deposit bonus, we aim to find USA online casinos that offer a lot more than one measly free bonus. Here are the types of promotional offers you can expect to find at our recommended casinos:
- Online Casino Welcome Match Bonus – also known as a sign-up bonus, you get a welcome bonus when you sign up and make your first deposit. Generally, it is the biggest bonus you will get from a casino.
- Match Deposit Bonus – also known as a match bonus, casinos match your deposit by a certain percentage. For example, on a 100% match promotion, a casino will give you $100 in bonus cash on a $100 deposit.
- No Deposit Bonus – this a free bonus where a casino gives you a small amount of free cash or free spins to play casino games – no deposit required. Usually, the bonus has high wagering requirements attached, and you can only win small prizes. But the offer is literally free cash!
- Free Spins Bonus – this offer provides you with free spins for a select slot game. Usually, casinos will offer these bonuses if they are looking to promote a new casino game. Remember that free spins also have wagering requirements attached.
- Refer-a-Friend Bonus – this is a bonus that a casino gifts you when you refer a friend to the site using a unique referral code. It is usually a percentage of the amount your friend makes on their first deposit.
Problem Gambling in the USA
Unfortunately, some players are unable to draw the line when it comes to gambling. They may land up losing more money than they can afford to do so and spending more time than they would like to on the hobby.
If you find yourself unable to stop gambling, know that there are several tools available to help you gain control of your problem. Firstly, many casinos provide players with self-exclusion options where players can voluntarily ban themselves from a casino indefinitely or permanently.
Then, many state and national organizations offer Americans struggling with problem gambling addiction psychological support, including:
- National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) – https://www.ncpgambling.org
- Gamblers Anonymous USA
You can contact either of these two groups on their national hotline, which is available 24 hours a day. If you feel like you may be suffering from problem gambling symptoms, don’t delay in getting assistance. You could be saving yourself from years of turmoil, stress, and heartache.
USA Online Casinos – FAQs
Yes, you can play online casino games in the United States. While some states have banned online gambling, others have legalized it. Some states have no laws against wagering online, meaning that you have nothing to fear when you do so.
Yes and no. This is dependent on the state you live in. You can legally play casino games in the United States in states like New Jersey, Nevada, and Pennsylvania.
Of course! Your money is your money. Online casino cashiers are always open and can send over your winnings at any time, through a variety of different methods. See the banking section above for a more detailed overview of deposits and withdrawals
Oh yeah! Those playing online will have access to a number of lucrative jackpot prizes. Slot machines, and progressive slot machines in particular, offer the potential for six to seven-figure pay days.
21 – It’s not just your target at the blackjack table. Just like brick-and-mortar casinos in the U.S., you must be 21 years old to play online. State’s technically have the right to set it lower, but thus far 21 has been the standard.